Tuesday, May 31, 2011

let the summer vacations begin!

Finally, finally, finally its summer!! This is one of my most anticipated time of the year. I cant wait to be done with school, even though that was a month ago. I cant wait to get up to Bear Lake. I cant wait to be tan. I cant wait to wear swim suits 24/7. And I cant mainly wait to go on summer vacations! My first one started off with a five day trip down to Orlando, Florida to see one of my best friends be a Princess in Disneyworld! Sadly her princess training didnt being until we go down there but...we did get to see her as a Baby Einstein character...needless to say it was so much better than seeing her as a princess.


My next vacation will actually happen tomorrow. My whole Larsen side is traveling up to Kenne-the land of yes-wick, Washington to see our cousin graduate from high school. I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment