Monday, May 2, 2011

Water for Elephants


Okay so I lied when I said that I was having a hard time trying to find another book to read after The Help. Lauren one of my best friends said that she was reading Water for Elephants and that it was amazing and that after shes is done that I can borrow her copy and then we can go see the movie after. Can I just tell you how amazing it was? I love historical fiction, and I love when books go back and forth from different years. I could hardly put the book down. The characters were amazing, and the plot was amazing. We went and saw the movie on Saturday  night and there was a lot of things different from the book like usual, but oh my heck Robert Pattinson...mmmmmmm and him and Resse Witherspoon made the cutest couple ever! And Christoph Waltz was perfect for August! If you haven't read this book you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment